Friday, September 17, 2010

After an amazing trip

It is so weird when you think that you are not going to miss some moments from the past and after a short tour in your photos folder you are here again full of emotions about the month which ended. And is true, I wondered why? I had a awesome time in India and again I don't feel full 15 days later!

I'm starting to agree with the idea that we will never feel full, that we are greedy and we always want more!

The everyday life of India make you realize how lucky we are.
I see our reality and I can realize the financial crisis of Greece but I also see full restaurants, people walking in & out of shops and young people laughing loudly in the streets.

I remember the young boy outside our hotel in Delhi. He was working every day and every night, he was baking breads and he was standing there for so many hours. One night that we had to wake up early in the morning I saw my young friend sleeping in the midle of the street without clothes.
I will never forget him (: After some minutes we saw a "sleeping" city because in every block we were meeting people sleeping on their working tables outside of their shops.


What is the feeling after a trip like this? Lucky for my valuable memories.
I will never forget the taxi driver with the pretty shoulders in Khan Market, the most beautiful little boy in Goa, the girl who grabbed my food in Mumbai, when I walked barefeet in Taj Mahal, when we felt to our feet the Indian Ocean. I will never forget the sweaty young man in Old Delhi who was carrying a hundred small bags in his shoulders and I will never forget his eyes when I gave to him handkerchiefs.


!ncredible India indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment