Friday, September 17, 2010

The reason to create a Blog

What is the best reason to create a blog? Why? I was wondering so many days when something moved to my mind. I wanted to have an exit in order to feel better, to write my thoughts and to express the pressure of my busy everyday reality.
I was used to be so realistic and negative for such kind of things. "Who needs a blog? Only a non confident person who needs public exposure. "
So the reason is that I just need it and after these questions, a bigger question that came up to my mind was the language that I must to use in the blog.
Firstly, it would be easier for me to express my thoughts in Greek but also in English it would be possible for many international friends to read my blog. So I decided to write it in both languages, depending on the mood :)
Some days ago, I saw the Diesel campaign " Be stupid". I remembered again the days that I was romantic and sooo spontaneous. So yes sometimes is so good to be stupid, to laugh loudly, to sleep with open windows (like last night :S), to listen to music in the metro trying to guess the thoughts of the strangers.
Yes stupidity could be "strategic" and yes nobody can call me marketeer but I still am the same innovative and enthousiastic person.

Welcome to my thoughts :)


Evita

1 comment: