Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How someone can shape your worldview

It is so weird to let a person to come and touch your thoughts. I don't need another person to have access to my feelings and another "weight" on my shoulders. Another opinion about my life. I was so sure for this kind of statements. 
Yes and after that he came and he talked to us about our mistakes, he gave answers to my fears, he left us full of questions. He left ME full of questions about my desicions so far. This conversation destroyed me step by step and he left me wonder what am I doing here?! Is my reality the best reality that I could have? How some people have the ability to shape our mood? 
I realized the greatness that we manage and we don't even know it. Yes I don't feel that I'm doing something big. I don't want to end up in a term that the main feeling will be sadness for the moments that passed.  But what am I doing now? Because now it's my chance to act...

I will read an article about targeted promotion (something irelevant with my studies and with my interests) in a while and in my mind the main thought is the word "connected". Am I connected with other people? Do I want to connect the "irelevant" subjects with my area of passion?
I'm going to stop! I found my optimism again...Let's get party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment